Be A Member of the REC
Wondering what to do with your preschool and elementary aged children? Want to get away from home to work on your computer during the day? Want to attend an exercise class or meditation session with some friends? You can do that here! As a member of the Regional Engagement Center, you will have access to the building during open hours of 9am-12pm and 2:30pm – 6pm Monday through Friday and open Saturdays from 11am – 4pm. During these hours, the REC offers you:
· Time at 10: Exercise, education, socialization and service opportunities for members Monday through Friday. A monthly calendar of events will be provided listing programs offered by our community partners or organized by the REC.
· Free wi-fi use
· Library, Media and REC room access
· First sign up options for all Community Partner classes held at the REC, such as PSU Extension, Evangelical Community Hospital and Geisinger
· Commercial Kitchen (coming 2018) with café offering light fare
· Monthly newsletter alerting to upcoming events
· 10% discount on REC room rental fees for special events
The warm and welcoming, all ability accessible environment of the REC is perfect for older adults, families with younger children and home schooling groups. Supervision is required for children in second grade and younger.